Peugeot 107 1,0 (2005-11) Engine code: Z16XE cambelt change instructionts . Full guide!
• Crankshaft pulley holding tool – No.C.0132.AA.
• Disconnect battery earth lead.
• Remove spark plugs to ease turning engine.
• Turn engine in normal direction of rotation (unless otherwise stated).
• Observe tightening torques.
• If fitted: Mark position of crankshaft position (CKP) sensor before removal.
• Do NOT turn crankshaft via camshaft or other sprockets.
• Do NOT turn crankshaft or camshaft with timing chain removed.
Valve timing procedures
• Removal/installation of timing chain requires:
• Engine removal.
• Sump removal.
• Ensure crankshaft pulley and timing chain cover TDC marks aligned  .
• Ensure camshaft sprocket timing marks at 12 o’clock position  &  : If not, turn crankshaft pulley 360°.
• Lock tensioner in retracted position:
• Lift pawl upwards  .
• Push plunger  through tensioner body in direction of arrow.
• Push pawl downwards  .
• Lock tensioner in retracted position with pin  .
• Ensure yellow coloured chain link aligned with timing marks on crankshaft sprocket  .
• Ensure orange coloured chain links aligned with timing mark on each camshaft sprocket  &  .
• Remove pin  to release timing chain tensioner plunger  .
|Manufacturer: Peugeot||Model: 107 1,0|
|Engine code: 384F (CFA)||Output: 50 (68) 6000||Valid forever. 26.09.2016|
|Tuned for: R-Cat||Year: 2005-11||V8.500-|